Move through Motherhood
Designed by a team of pelvic health therapists at Genesis PT & Wellness to help guide you through safe and effective movement, prepare you for labor, and provide many resources for an enjoyable pregnancy and easy labor and delivery + guide you back to movement, reconnect to your body, and provide resources for your success in the fourth trimester.
Hailey Miller, PT, DPT
Megan Pellacani, PT, DPT
and Ally Loupe, PT, DPT
Want to be the FIRST to know when we open up registration?
Grab a spot on our waitlist today and be eligible for exclusive discounts!Join the Waitlist!
YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH PREGNANCY, BIRTH, AND THE FOURTH TRIMESTER
Learn practical techniques from a team of pelvic health specialists who are passionate about making sure your journey through pregnancy and postpartum are what they SHOULD be!
In this program, we will.....
- Walk you through how your body changes from the 1st trimester through the 4th trimester
- Cover how to know when to safely progress or slow down.
- Share resources on all things prenatal such as what to do if you are experiencing pelvic pain, how to prepare your pelvic floor for labor, review labor positions, provide breastfeeding resources, review intimacy in pregnancy, and so much more
- Share resources on everything postpartum from scar tissue massage, mental health, breastfeeding, return to intimacy
- Share exercises and progressions week by week
- Offer yoga flows for each trimester
- Share tips and tricks for proper breathing techniques
- Additional resources based on what experienced mothers wished they would have known.
- PLUS an optional community to share with each other and hear from us on topics and resources that are important to YOU!
And we'll work on it together! You'll have support along the way and be able to reach out directly to us!Join the waitlist now!
Included In the Move through Motherhood Program
Currently offering a Prenatal Track, Postpartum Track + More
We meet you where you're at!
MOVEMENT AND EXERCISE PROGRESSIONS
Appropriate exercise progressions for each stage of pregnancy and postpartum
YOGA FLOWS AND PROGRESSIONS
Appropriate yoga flows for the first trimester through the fourth trimester
EXERCISE VIDEOS AND RESOURCES
We will share EXACTLY how to do each exercise or yoga flow along with what to look for and when to hold off
How to properly breathe to support yourself and baby throughout each stage
We will share so many resources including those for breastfeeding, returning to intimacy, labor positions, and more!
We are here for you along the way! You will have access to reach out, gain support and ask questions as they come up!
PLUS an optional private community for support, questions, and insight from other members and our pelvic health therapists.
Grab your spot on the waitlist today!
Be the first to know when we open the doors!
P.S. Exclusive discounts are available for the waitlist only!