Optimized breathing for improved movement & function
Amelia May, PT, DPT & Brynn Babb, PT, DPT
Want to be the FIRST to know when we open up registration?
Grab a spot on our waitlist today for exclusive waitlist pricing!Join the Waitlist!
THERE IS A WAY TO BREATHE BETTER
Learn the formula to walk away from this course with a good grasp on how to properly breathe with your daily activities, during exercise, and even during sleep!
Learn the following:
- The anatomy, physiology, and function of the diaphragm.
- Why breathing is so important.
- Efficient breathing strategies (and all about some inefficient strategies as well!).
- How to utilize diaphragmatic breathing.
- Strategies for improved breathing
- Strategies to incorporate breathing into exercise.
Yes, We'll work through all of the above!Join the waitlist now!
- This course is for anyone and everyone! Whether you have back pain, urine leakage, are about to birth a human, or just want to understand how important breathing is to our day-to-day function, you’re in the right place.
What's Included In The Breathe Better Course
The Anatomy, Physiology, and Function of the Diaphragm
Why Breathing is so Important
Efficient vs Inefficient Breathing Strategies
The Basics of Diaphragmatic Breathing
Strategies for Improved Breathing
Incorporating Breathing with Exercise
This module is in video format so you can practice each movement along with us!
Grab your spot on the waitlist today!
Be the first to know when we open the doors!
P.S. Exclusive discounts will be offered for waitlisters!